Gamet1me will most likely not be able to have it’s annual summer camp this year. Due to staffing and financial issues. If this changes we will let you know here. I don’t want to keep parents from grabbing a spot at another summer camp waiting on us so I felt the need to make an announcement now that we are sure we are not going to be able to support it.